Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, October 1, 2004

Holy Crap ! What a week !!!!

Hello Everyone,

Well, I usually post every day. But now I have moved to a new apartment and I don´t have as much internet access as I used to. I will continue to post as much as I possibly can. Because now it seems like more people are reading my journal and I really don´t want to lose my readers. I value each person that reads my journal and leaves a comment.

Today is Friday and the weekend is finally here. I had a VERY rough week. I will talk about it later but I learned some very big lessons in life:

1.) You never know who you can trust.

2.) Sometimes things are never what they seem.

3.) NOTHING in life is free or without strings attached.

4.) Everything DOES happen for a reason. But they may not happen for the reasons that you think.

I learned big lesson, but at least I learned it the easy way. I coulda had it worse.

But on a better note, I earned my first paycheck. I was so extatic. I paid my rent and recharged my phone. I felt so much better. I don´t have much money left, but at least I can stay here and buy food.

I also moved out and moved into a new apartment. My new roommate speaks only Spanish and he speaks way too fast. I think that he´s getting frustrated. But, oh well. Now I can be sure that I will be learning Spanish. 

I do love the new place. It is remodeled and all the furniture in my room is brand spanking new. There is even a jacuzzi. My roommate is also very clean. It scares me. There are so many different cleaning agents, and he was trying to explain it all to me speaking Spanish way too fast. I wanted to faint. I have a long way to go before I am anywhere near fluent. That´s all I gotta say about that.

Anyways, I am so relieved that I don´t have to work tommorow and try to hit up doctors and managers for money for investment opportunitues. I do hate my job, but at least I love my coworkers to death and we hate our job together. I will talkmore about this later. Trust me. As I am on the phone getting rejected in different languages, I think about all the different things I get to say here on this journal.

I hope that you all enjoy your weekend.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as those lessons you learned, GOOD FOR YOU! Took me over 50 years to learn them. ; )

Angela
Have a great weekend too.