Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, October 9, 2004

Don´t read this if you are happy............

Hello Everyone,

It is a lazy Saturday afternoon here in Barcelona. I am going to try and prepare for my first English student. She called me but I missed her call and I have to call her back. We might meet tommorow or next week. I have never taught private students before all by myself and really don´t know how to start. I am almost kinda scared. I need to go look at textbooks. I really don´t want to put this off but I gotta be prepared.

I feel better than I did yesterday. I watched Deuce Bigalow before I went to bed last night and had a few laughs.

On another note I really miss home. I really just want to go back to the US. I think that I have just about had enough over here. I have been here for over 3 months now and sometimes I still feel like I don´t fit in around here. It´s easy to meet people but its hard to actually have a group of friends. A lot of times people tell me that they´ll call me again to go out and I never hear from them again. I have spent the last week hanging out alone. I feel alone right now and it bites. Luckily my roommate and I hang out sometimes, but I can´t do that all the time.

The work situation here also stinks. At least in the US if my job stinks I am guranteed to get paid for it. Here it is not the case. I am starting to look for other jobs. I haven´t tried as hard as I should but I will keep trying. I will be handing out more resumes. Here I even have to hand out my resume to work in a coffee shop. Haha.

I am not saying that I am just gonna give up and go home. Oh no. I will stay here as long as I can. But I am just tired right now. I am at the point where I almost don´t care anymore. I don´t want to do anything. Just lying in bed would be sufficient for me right now. And today would have been grand. I was in a really deep sleep today, but my roommate´s dad came over and decided to knock on my door and see if I was feeling better. Damn ! It was nice of him, but I really was having a nice dream.

Look, I know that I should be more positive. But I really feel like bitching right now. I am in a really bitchy mood. Roar. Grr.................

Do you ever feel like your life is up in the air ? Do you ever feel like you just don´t know what you are going to do or what is going to happen next ? Or that you just don´t belong anywhere? Or maybe you just don´t care anymore ? Well, thats me right now.

I am glad that at least things are going well back home and that I don´t have any matters back in the US to worry about.

Anyways, I better go.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just tired. I remeber that city when I was about your age. I am 45 now. No matter how much of a pain in the butt it may seem now, live the life you are living for as long as possible. When you get my age you will need the memories. Go to the market and get yourself a canary. It will cheer you when you are blue.

Anonymous said...

I don't have to tell you, you're depressed. We all feel that way sometimes. Hopefully, things will get better soon. I think so. : )
Angela