Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, October 2, 2004

I finally went dancing :)

Hello Everyone,

Last night I went salsa dancing. It was awesome. The guy I went with took me there on his motor bike ( No, it´s not a motorcycle), so I got to see Barcelona without windows or doors in the way. It was nice going through the old streets and seeing the full moon. There has been a full moon lately.

We went to a club called Performance and we danced for about two hours nonstop. Now, I really don´t know how to salsa and I couldn´t teach anyone moves myself, but I managed to dance. My partner told me not to think, but just to move. And it worked. I loved being spun around.

The club was filled with people from Latin America: people from all over South America, Dominican Rebublic and maybe Cuba. I think that I was the only gal from the USA there. There was music to dance Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, and some other dances I don´t even remember. I was just happy that I was finally dancing and that my partner was good.

I love to dance and I can do alright if my partner is good and can help me learn the moves. I love a smooth dancer that can spin me around and dip me. I don´t care what he looks like while we are dancing. He can have buck teeth, a mullet, it doesn´t matter. If he can dance, I am a happy woman.

On another note, I am still getting used to my new home. I tried to do some laundry today, but I don´t know what the hell happened. The washer is still filled with water as I am typing this. I really hope that nothing is wrong. I have been in Europe for over 3 months and I sill can´t figure out for the life of me how to use appliances. And forget me trying to learn because my roommate speaks too fast. But at least he is nice and I get to practice my Spanish.

I am also trying to look for a second job. Either that or another job completely. I heard that Deutsche Telekom is looking for people and I am gonna give them a shot. They want people that speak English, Spanish and German. I am not expecting anything, but I will fall over in excitement if they even give me consideration.

Anyways, I am gonna end this here and enjoy my weekend. The weekends here go by way too fast.

Ciao.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you had a fun time dancing......nothing like dancing. : )
I'm impressed that you speak those languages. You are an amazing girl!
Angela