Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, October 3, 2004

Sooooooooooooooo Bored

Hello Everyone,

OMG. I usually do not have any problems going out at night on the weekends. There are plenty of things going on here in Barcelona and plenty of people willing to go out.

But this weekend I had no plans and I had nothing to do last night. I was a little irritated. I called my friend from work as well as some other people. I also sent out some e-mails. NO BODY RESPONDED. How does that happen ? I ended up watching Terminator II and falling asleep on the couch. I love Arnold.

My roommate yesterday also showed me a nice little restaurant in our neighborhood with different types of food. But I ended up eating Catalan food. I had the traditional Catalan bread with tomato sauce and olive oil topped with sardines and red bell peppers. I also had some truffles for desert. My roommate knows the owner so I had some melon liquer on the house. THAT felt good going down. I normally don´t drink. But after I had that I had a good night sleep. I will be visiting that place again soon.

Yesterday I commited a huge sin. I bought a nice new pair of shoes for work and dancing. They are black, shiny and classy. AND they make my legs look longer. I also bought a sweater because the weather is getting colder. I was so relieved that I finally had some money to buy it. I´ve been needing new clothes and shoes for when it gets cold.

And tommorow I will be going back to the daily grind of coldcalling doctors and business owners. My bosses give me pages from the phonebook on the internet. Half of the people I call don´t even speak a lick of English. How the heck am I supposed to convince them to invest if we can´t even do business in their naive languages? Then my bosses aren´t happy if I don´t meet the quota.

Anyways I better try and enjoy what´s left of my Sunday. I better go and find something to do without causing too much trouble ;)

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes no plans are times to just rest but at your age, I guess no plans is a big deal. At my age, no plans is a great thing. LOL!
Angela