Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, August 6, 2005

Today is one of those days

Hello there,

Today is one of those days. It is hot as hell outside and I just don't have the energy to do anything. Nothing at all. And to add insult to injury I am bloated like a pig and cramping. All you ladies know what I am talking about. All you guys can just forget I said that.

I have papers to organize and bills to pay and my room to clean and my storage to go to and yada yada yada. But I just don't want to do any of it. All I want to do is lounge around like a sloth and watch DVDs.

I would like to do fun things, like see a movie, get my nails done or get dolled up and go out with my friends. But I don't even have money. That stinks.

Last weekend I was actually productive and got stuff done. This weekend is a totally different story.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share. I hope to God my weekends get better.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you are going through. I'm in the same boat.
I hate organizing but its just something we have to do. Grr. I hope your weekend got better and a bit more exciting...even though there is nothing wrong with sitting around and watching DVD'S.
Eli

Anonymous said...

I need to clean house soooo bad...I just want to be a bum!
hugs,
Kathi