Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another Sunday

Hello All,

Today is Sunday, and like usual, I was kinda lazy. I got up and I went to my bellydance class. My teacher was giving a workshop on dancing with double veils. It was very useful.

Tommorow we will all work on our routine for our upcoming show in March. My part is dancing with the sword.

Speaking of which, I took my new sword outta the box again to move with it and I am a little nervous. It was sharpened, and I didn't realize how sharp it really was. But I really love it. It's a beautiful, exotic looking sword.

Anyways, I am supposed to be getting ready for work tommorow, but I am tired and lazy. I am not looking forward to waking up at 6:15am.

Anyways, have a good week. Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lazy sundays are the best.
Be careful with that sword.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Sunday are the best times to sit and relax and enjoy the day and not worry about doing anything.  I also hate getting up early, 5:15 am is my time to get up, at least you get to sleep in.  lol

Anonymous said...

i love lazy sundays.
elisa