Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Day 2 in my new home

Hello there my lovelies,

Well, I am now in my new place. And my room came with a TV. Right now I am just chilling after a long ass day at work. I'm watching the Persian channel while I am typing this. Sometimes I like to watch the international channels. I guess I am wierd like that.

Sunday I moved out my stuff. As I was leaving I saw my hottest neighbor ever. I hadn't seen him since the summer. Tall, dark, handsome ripped guy with a goatee wearing a leather jacket and warming up his motorcycle. Oh my God. Of course I never talked to him. I just stood there and drooled before I left.

I am sad that I moved outta my old apt because I'll miss the people I lived with. But I also like where I live now. It's in a nice area and my roommates are very quiet. Plus, it's in a house, not an apartment.

Of course my new room looks like shit right now. Boxes are everywhere, and no matter how much I try and organize my stuff, it never gets any cleaner. I took my books outta storage and bought a shelf to put them on. It's nice to finally have all my books next to me, especially since I like to read before I go to bed.

Anyways, enough rambling for now. Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra... you are one of the strongest people I know.   Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

I hope that you continue to enjoy your new place.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

oh i remember that guy from the summer! yummy! good luck at your new place.
elisa