Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 7, 2006

Rants and Raves

Hello there my lovelies,

Today I got up early this morning to practice my dance routine. We're lookin' good. My quads are so sore right now from all the moves. I am walking and limping. But at least I am starting to get in better shape.

We taped ourselves doing the routine and although I am getting better, I still feel so self conscious getting filmed. I looked like I was struggling. I have a long way to go.

I am still waiting for my new sword to come in. I was told it was gonna take another week and a half. I thought it would be done this week. I am kinda disappointed because I just wanna start dancing with it and my current sword is so difiicult.

Work is moving along. I like my coworkers. I work with a guy that has a sick, twisted, nasty sense of humor like me. When we have no customer we have burping contests. Or we tell dirty jokes. My favorite is when we had to help some bitchy, mean sorority chicks and we imitated them afterwards.

But I gotta say that I am not liking to have to wash cars in my skirt and heels. Our car prep sometimes doesn't show up and I get stuck cleaning cars sometimes. Another thing I am getting sick of is picking up and dropping off dirty, old men. Luckily most people are nice. But sometimes I get tired or being stared at or offered to go home with them.

Yeah, so I am done ranting for now. But I do wanna rave about the beautiful, sunny weather outside. This morning I didn't even have to wear a coat. It was beautiful, warm and sunny. LOVE IT.

Anywho, see ya next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sure that your dancing is great. We are always our
worst critics...I am the same way about my singing.
I would hate washing cars in skirts and heels, that
sucks monkey butt!
hugs,
Kathi