Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My wierd twisted thoughts

Hello there my lovelies,

Today was an interesting day. I had a half day at work today, so I kinda got to sleep in. I worked at another branch which is very slow, so I got to relax today and bullshit a little. Today I picked up a customer. Turns out he's from Madrid. I told him about my trip in Spain and we had a nice conversation. I miss Spain a little. Not enough to live there, but enough to go visit.

In fact, I just really want to travel overseas again. I have been thinking about where I'm gonna go next. If I didn't have so many financial obligations, I would be planning a trip right now.

It also happens to be that time of the month for me. That time where good ole' aunt Flo pays me a nice visit. I had some serious cramps today. Feels like someone's grabbing my insides and twisting them around. Thank God for painkillers. If it weren't for aspirin, I would be in bed sweating and crying like a baby. Just though I'd share that info with you all since I'm sure you're just dying to know.

Sometimes I wish I were a man. Then I wouldn't have to pay my montly bills.  I would also be able to pee standing up. That would be so convenient for me. Not only that but then I could burp and fart in public and actually get away with it more. Hell, I would even be able to adjust myself in public.

Anyways, enough rambling for now. Good Nite :)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my time of the month should be arriving soon and i'll be feeling just as miserable.
eli