Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, January 15, 2006

So Exhausted

Hello All,

I am just exhausted from the week. Last night I came home and just crashed. I have a lot going on right now. I feel like I am always on the go or doing something. I need a break.

For starters I am moving out into a new place by the end of the month. I am excited about that. But I gotta haul and organize everything which can be a royal pain in the ass.

I am still a little sick. I really need to get back to see a doctor. I am gonna try and take time off sometime this week.

My boss at work owes me a $75 gift certificate. It's been 2 weeks and I STILL haven't gotten it. I keep bugging him too. I fucking hating when someone owes me something and it takes them forever to give me what I am owed. Arrggh.

Anyway, that's enough bitching for tonite. I'll try to be more positive next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your journal, so vent if you want to!
Are you moving out alone or are you gonna have roommates?
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

congrats on finally finding a place and your right it is a pain getting thing organize. I wish you the very best.  If you are feeling a bit sick, yes, please go see the doctor.  Mother Hen.

Anonymous said...

I hate when someone owes me too. Then because I would never do that to someone I feel like  a jerk when i keep reminding them nicely. But in my head i am thinking they are an @$$ lol D

Anonymous said...

i wish you all the best at your new place.
elisa