Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Hello there my lovelies,

Today I had plans to go out and do lots and lots of errands. Instead I opted to stay inside my house all day long. I stayed in bed for a while. Then I cooked and baked. I made jambalaya. I proved my point that I am useless as a cook because I KNOW that jambalaya isn't supposed to taste like how I made it. But, I'm broke and it's edible so I am gonna just deal.

But not all is lost, because I am good at deserts. I baked some cakes for next weekend. I'll make the frosting to decorate it later.

My mom also called me and it was nice to talk to her. She is recovering nicely and that makes me happy.

It was nice being home alone all day. I have a busy week ahead so I really value my peaceful alone time.

Okay, thats all for now.

Ciao.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol.  you can't be that useless the food was still edible.  I am very happy to hear that your mother is recovering very well and that you got a chance to speak with her.  I will continue to keep her in my prayers and hope she comes home to you soon.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great day, and most importantly, a relaxing one.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

i'm glad your mom is doing much better.
elisa