Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 2, 2006

The Latest.............

Hello there my lovelies,

Today I am useless. I just lied in bed all morning. I also watched Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. I haven't seen that movie in over 10 years. I still think it is so friggin' hilarious. I used to watch it with my brother all the time and we would imitate him. I am definitely an odd ball. I love his humor as well as potty humor and dirty jokes.

I have my cake decorating class today. I really wanna learn how to decorate cakes. This week I will also look for a new bellydance teacher and take my first class with her. I thought about leaving the last troupe, but I might stay around to do the sword routines. But I know that I don't have time to learn and new dance routines.

I think I kinda felt depressed last week partly due to the fact that I wasn't practicing for a couple of weeks because the studio at SJSU is closed for spring break. I will start up with sword practice again next week. Bellydance really is one of the loves of my life.

I also started volunteering for the Immigration and Citizenship Program here in San Jose with CET. I volunteer on Saturdays when I don't have to work. I helped people fill out the N-400 forms. I helped translate a little too from Spanish to English. They have a practice form in Spanish, but the final form that is sent to the INS must be in English. It is definitely more fulfulling than my current job.

I speak enough Spanish to get by, but I still have trouble following everything. And just because the person can read Spanish on their forms doesn't mean that they understand all the terms. People come from all walks of life and not everyone is educated. I really had to be patient and learn how to help people hurry without being rude. It was hard at times trying to explain to people the terms. But at least most people were patient with me. It's interesting to see where people come from, and their past.

After I voluteered I did some serious retail therapy. I bought some work clothes and some really sexy shoes. I also bought more stuff from Baby Phat. Those are really the only jeans out there that can fit my ass. I do not have a small butt. I dunno who in my family has a big butt, but it was handed to me. I think that it was both my grandmas.

 I also saw Ice Age: The Meltdown. That squirrel in the movie was so freaking hilarious. His nutchasing scenes really made me laugh. The rest of the movie was funny, but the squirrel really made me laugh.

I went to the mall and movie alone, and I really enjoyed my alone time. I do love to go out and hang out with people, but I also value my alone time.

Okay, that's enough for now. I should get some cleaning and laundry done.

Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luv ace ventura pet detective haha :)

Anonymous said...

It is good to know that you are something new, i cant wait to see how your cakes looks.  It is great to knowt that you are volunteering and helping those who can benefit from your help.  Do your very best to make a difference in someones life.  The movie Ice Age 2 was very funny and your right about the squirrel he was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a nice day. Cake decorating sounds like fun, good luck with that. Congrats on volunteering, that's very sweet of you. I'm proud of you. I love shopping. Sexy shoes are a must in a girls wardrobe. Haha big butts are nice...embrace your curves.
elisa