Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Hello there my lovelies,

Wow. This weather sucks. I really hate checking people into cars in pouring rain. I also hate driving in the rain. Yesterday our office flooded. The roof was soaked as well as the walls and carpets. Our computers and keyboards were also soaked. The whole office smelled like rat piss and fermented ass. It still did today and I am sure it will tommorow.

Today a cleanup crew came to break down our little office cubicles and dry out our carpets. I am just afraid that we might have a mold/mildew problem and I don't wanna be breathing mold particles. My friggin' district manager refuses to replace the carpets. I wish they would stop pretending that they care about us.

And as for yesterday's entry, I did get heat for the posting. But I knew that would happen. I am upset and had to let out my anger somehow. I also got into a heated argument with my mother. I never argue or even raise my voice to her. And today I yelled at her. I feel bad.

I am very tired so I am gonna have to end here. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you and I worry about you! Hope things take an upbeat turn for you!