Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, October 10, 2008

BulletinsandSurveys

Completely Ridiculously Random



TAKE THIS SURVEY!


Take this survey

What is the single largest item in your house? The Large Fridge ?
How well can you write your name with your non dominant hand? It's really crappy, I've tried
What color is your bedroom? Baby Blue
What type of computer mouse do you use? A normal mouse with a cord
What is your earliest memory? I think when I was three in Vermont
Have you ever jumped off of a high dive? Yes, I don't like it
Do you take vitamins? Sometimes
When did you first become interested in sex? Ooh, I was a late bloomer
Do you like to color inside the lines? Yes
What do you have set as your home page? Google
Do you have your own radio? Yes
Where would you hate to have to work? Enterprise Rent A Car. I know this for a fact because I did work there
Who is on your speed dial? No speed dial
Do you prefer lightbulbs or candles? Light bulbs, less of a chance of burning the place down
How much money did you spend today? 12 bucks on lunch
What are you sitting on right now? I dunno, my ass ?
Do you look at yourself when you pass by reflective surfaces? Yes
Would you ever get plastic surgery? Ask me that when I have more money and my tits are down to my shoes
Did you play with shaving cream when you were a kid? No, because it wasn't really around
How big is your bed? Queen size
Do you like the smell of axe? RAWR ! Me likey :)
What is your favorite flavor of lifesavers? Cherry
Have you ever seen a volcano? Negativo
What is the best halloween costume you have ever worn? The black cat.
What kind of soap do you use? Dial
Can you snowboard? Negativo
How many icons do you have on your dekstop? I don't know
What is the biggest amount of money you have ever had at one time? Don't want to discuss that
Do you understand how telephones work? The basics of talking to the other person.
Do you write notes on your body? No, as I am no longer in junior high
What is the prominent color in your closet? Black, makes me look slimmer
What is sitting next to you right now? Me :)
Do you believe in lots of conspiracies? No, but I you can't swing a dead cat without finding someone who does
Do you own any really old video game systems? No
Are you good at baking? Yes :) Cookies !
Have you ever made your own clothing? Oh hell no
How many doors does your house have? I think three
Do you prefer tootsie pops or blow pops? Blow pops
Do you sneak into movie theatres? No
Are you a really fast text messager? Average
Do you have anything you keep on you 24/7? My bellyring
Do you usually write in print or in cursive? Cursive
What was your first job? I was a drive-thru bitch at Jack in the Box
Do you prefer crushed ice or cubed? Crushed
What print is on your plates or cups in your kitchen? Something from Ikea
Have you ever made a mixed cd for someone? No
What do you want to buy from an infomercial? I don't buy from infomercials
Do you believe that animals have souls? Of course !
What word/phrase do you find really annoying? LOL
Do you have a lava lamp or a black light? No
Do you find yourself not having enough electrical outlets? Yes
What is the longest you can wait patiently? For what ?
Have you ever been under anesthesia? Yes
Are your fingernails long or short? Short
Are you afraid of bright colors? Why ? There are other things I could be afraid of
Has anyone ever accused you of being gay? Accuse no, but since I am a chick, I am sure the male population wouldn't be opposed to me swinging the other way.
Can you tell people honest things to their face? Oh yeah, it's one of my flaws
Would you rather eat grits or oatmeal? Oatmeal
Do you own a kite? No
Have you ever run down and up escalator or vice versa? I used to, but not anymore
What do you think of clothing for pets? I think it's recockulous
Do you tend to want things you cannot have? Yes, it is in my nature
Is it true that you can be anything you want to be? Not really
Were your parents honest to you about serious things when you were little? Hahaha
Would you ever dye your hair purple? No way
Who do you think should play you in a movie? Some ridiculously hot supermodel, and I am sticking to that answer
Would you ever kill someone? No.
Do you prefer stripes or polka dots? They both make me look fat
Do you dot your is and cross your ts? Sometimes
Are you double jointed in any way? No
What kind of super power do you wish you had? I wish I could read minds
Are you easily offended? No
How often do you watch the news? Not often at all, as it is biased
Do you have nightmares very much? Once in a while
Which power ranger was your favorite? None of them
Did the movie Jaws ever scare you? No
Have you ever cried to get away with something? Yes
What do you think of feminists? I think they fucked it up for the rest of us normal women that actually do like men
Are you friends with anyone famous? No
Do you lack common sense sometimes? Once in a while
Are you afraid of snakes? No
Do you use recycle bins at your house? Yes
How hot do you like the water in your shower? Hot
Do you ever walk around your house naked? No, I have a male roommate
What is your favorite art form? Bellydance
Do you want to be bilingual? I am bilingual, baby !
Is energy wasted on little kids? Haha, what an awful question
Do you lie to make people feel better? Only when I am working, as to remain polite and professional as possible
How many times a day do you look at the clock? You think I keep a tally of that ?
Do you like to organize things? Not usually
Are you going to have smile lines or frown lines when youre older? Smile lines !!
Do you floss your teeth every day? Yes
Do you like the game red rover? No
Which is better, thick crust or thin? Thick and greasy !
How good are you at keeping secrets? Yes
What stupid little thing really stresses you out? Women that walk right behind me and let their heels click real loud
Can you remember what you wore yesterday? Work clothes
Which Disney parks have you been to? In Florida and in LA
What do you think the drinking age should be? I don't think there should be a limit
Do you like to wear socks? Yes
What is the last cartoon you watched? I don't remember
What does your bed comforter look like? Pink

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!

More surveys @ BulletinsandSurveys.com

No comments: