Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, October 18, 2008

So Tired

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, so I have a test on Monday morning in Criminal Law. I need to be studying right now, but I am really tired. In addition to moving and my course load, I have also been putting in more overtime at work. I need the money right now. My car insurance is due next month, and all I have to say about that is RAPE. It's too expensive :(

I went to a paralegal meeting this morning. I paid a lot of money for it too. Unfortunately it wasn't as good as the one I went to in June. This one was alright, but there were no recruiters there, and thus I could not hand out my resumes. The subjects being discussed in the sessions pertained to intellectual property or information management which SOOOO does not float my boat. I prefer Criminal Law or Family Law or Immigration Law. I know, it's full of such drama. But what is life without drama ?

The food was good though. I ate my fill :) Plus there was this speaker who helps run The Innocence Project. She is involved in helping exonerate innocent people that were wrongly convicted of serious crimes such as murder and rape. Could you imagine if you were at the wrong place at the wrong time and got nabbed for something you didn't even do ? It's interesting to learn about the misconduct in the police force as well as the prosecutors. I know that they are overworked and under pressure, but that doesn't mean that problems don't exist.

What else........... Nothing much else to report. Well, actually I do have a couple of embarrassing moments to write about....... But I can't since this journal is public right now. Oh well........

No comments: