Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Mumblings

Hello There My Lovelies,

So today I took my exam. I think that I did well, but we shall see. I have a feeling that I may have mixed up some of the terms. But not bad for my first midterm of the quarter.

I woke up early this morning and proceeded to fuel my blood with caffeine. Then I studied, and I was happy when the test was over with. Unfortunately I have another one on Thursday in Family Law. My classmates and I should be getting together to commiserate and quiz each other.

After class, I got a nice back massage and a good old fashioned "back cracking" aka adjustment at the Chiropractor. I loved the back massage. The adjustment was also good too. A lot of popping in my back.

Anywho, I think I am beginning to bore you all with the mundane details...... I better go do another random survey :)

1 comment:

Winivere said...

Yay! You're here! So happy to see you. Why is the FOLLOW THIS BLOG link missing from your journal? Plz get rid of the word verification. Grrr
XX,
Winivere