Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween !!

Hello There My Lovelies.......

Happy Halloween !! I would like to go out tonite, but that is not happening because I have to work. You do what you have to in an economy like this. I can't complain about my hours, though. It lets me go to school and hold down an internship.

Today, I am not really feeling the love. It's just one of those days where I rolled off the wrong side of the bed. For starters I had bad cramps this morning and no aspirin. Neither did my roommate. He thought I had a hang over and was out partying last night. Yeah, I wish !! All he had was prescription drugs, and I had to drive, so I couldn't. Sitting through that 3 hour training with cramps really blew.

Today I went to my training to be an Election Officer. I think that it's good for us to get out there and volunteer for something like this, but I have to be honest and say that it kinda sucked. For starters, I got lost. The directions on Google were bad. It should've taken me 8 minutes to get there, and I thought I would have time to get coffee. I got there 45 minutes later. Then when I got there, the lot was full, and I wasn't even allowed to park there because I don't work for the county. I found parking, but it was a ten minute walk.

The training room was packed full, and I could barely pay attention because I was in pain. Plus the people that went to that training looked like they either just got out of prison or were dealing drugs, or on welfare. The training was informative, but I am not looking forward to working the polls till midnight.

After the training, I realized the part of my blouse was unbuttoned.

I also went to go eat lunch at the cafeteria. I had fish and chips. Just when I was about to pay, I found out they onlu take cash. I had 5 bucks and was a $1.50 short. I just told the man I was gonna put it back, but he sighed and let me have it because it would've gone to waste anyway.

I normally don't eat fried foods, but I do when I have cramps like I did today. Those fish and chips were so greasy and good. Under normal circumstances, I don't think I would like them as much.

Anywho, that is all for now. I forgot that I bought a bag of candy corn a couple of days ago. I look forward to a little midnight snacking after I get home tonite. Candy corn is my fave Halloween candy.

1 comment:

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Did you start today? I did!

Happy Halloween, just call me the Red Sea!