Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, October 10, 2008

My First Post Here

Hello There My Lovelies,

So, this is my first posting here on this blog. I am not used to the layout, but whatever. AOL Journals was just so much more convenient,

This is a free service. And you know what ? I guess all that really matters to me is that I get a place to write my thoughts.

On another note, I have a lot to talk about. I am in the process of moving. I also have a huge amount of reading and studying to do. I am tired. I work fulltime, go to school fulltime, and have an internship. I have not had a full day off since August. And before that, I can't even remember. There is always some obligation. But I can't complain. It is critical that I finish my classes soon and get a better job. Especially in this crappy economy. I am not getting any younger and I need to start thinking about a career with a decent health plan so that I can get braces.

My internship is going nicely though. I am now learning about motions, and I will get to draft up motions for the attorney. I have been there at my internship for four months. My how time flies.

Anywho, that is all for now. I will be back another day with much more to talk about :)

No comments: