Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Very Unproductive

Hello There My Lovelies,

Okay, so today was a very unproductive day to say the least. I should've done my laundry as well as the food shopping. But instead I opted to veg out in front of the TV all day until I had to go to work. So therefore, my pantry is still empty and my clothes are still dirty. I also need to buy some new clothes. But at least I feel a little more well rested. :)

I am embarrassed to admit it, but I watched Paris Hilton's new show "My New BFF" I am also embarrassed to say that I wasn't repulsed either. It was actually entertaining.

For those that don't know (I didn't know until recently either, BFF stands for Best Friends Forever.) Paris is looking for young people to be her new BFF. Haha, who wouldn't ? That girl is loaded.

I think the term BFF was invented a couple of years ago, but it hasn't grown on me, and my friends are simply referred to as my "friends". If I have a best friend, she would be my "best friend". But I just can't imagine myself calling my best galfriend my BFF. No way ! I am a college graduate and trying to launch my career.

I actually like Paris for what she is, which is a good business woman. By no means do I consider her a rolemodel or a source of inspiration, but then again, I am not looking for a role model or inspiration. People complain about how she doesn't work for her money, but she works very hard. Yes, she inherited a ton of money, but she is also working too. And people are buying into her brand, so why not ? If people were all into me and my products, I would be traveling the world and making TV shows as well.

Anywho, time for me to start thinking about doing my homework. My teacher threw a project at us in my Criminal Law class where I have to research different CA codes. It's taking forever, and very tedious.

Ciao :)

No comments: