Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, October 27, 2008

Where Were You Four Years Ago ?

How old were you? 24

What school year were you in? I JUST GRADUATED FROM SJSU

Where did you go to school? I JUST GRADUATED

Where did you work? RED LOBSTER

Where did you live? MOVED TO BARCELONA AFTER GRADUATION AND LIVED THERE FOR A YEAR

Where did you hang out? BARCELONA BARS, CLUBS, RESTAURANTS..........

How was your hair style? FRIZZY DUE TO THE HUMID SUMMER WITH NO AIR CONDITIONING

Did you wear braces? NO

Did you wear glasses? YES

Who was your best friend? CHRISTINA

Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend? I DIDN'T HAVE ONE

Who was your celebrity crush? I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER

Who was your regular-person crush? MY FRIEND RON

How many tattoos did you have? NONE

What was your favorite band? PROBABLY LINKIN PARK

What was your worst fear? I DON'T REMEMBER, BUT I WAS MORE FEARLESS BACK THEN

Had you smoked a cigarette yet? YES, BUT I WAS A NON SMOKER AND STILL AM

Had you gotten drunk or high yet? NO

Had you driven yet? OF COURSE

1 comment:

Winivere said...

S, I couln't get into your blog before but looks as if the problem is fixe. My computer is still missing a letter so bear with my spelling. LOL... I see you have been istracting your min with surveys! Get to the homework & the irty launry. ha ha... Your biggest fan, moi.
XX
PS Stop being taller than moi. ha ha