Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, October 13, 2008

The latest

Hello There My Lovelies,

So, I have moved ! Not only has my AOL journal moved, but so has my residence. I will be handing in the key tommorow to my landlord and then......... peace out ! I just need to pick up a couple of more things, take some stuff to Good Will, and clean up my old room a little. My old roommate has not been very nice to me since I told him I was moving. He doesn't say hello, and even forbade me to do laundry. Haha, I couldn't believe it. I hadn't done a single load in two-three weeks, so I decided to do two medium sized loads, and his panties were in a wad over it. He complained that I was upping his bill.

I still have a lot of unpacking to do at the new place. My bathroom is a disaster. I hope to get it all together by the end of the week. I am thrilled to be getting my own bathroom, and I am happy that my roommate bought a new bed for my room.

On another note, I am getting into my coursework. Midterms are coming up, and I have a lot of studying to do. Right now I am working on drafting a premarital agreement. That is certainly interesting.

I am ebellishing a little, to show the teacher that I can be creative and include all sorts of different provisions. Apparently you could put whatever you want in the agreement. Provisions regarding property, finances, who does what chores........... Hell, you could even put in the agreement the days you want to have sex if both agree on it.

However, the truth is that in real life my prenup would be very short should I ever decide to get married, or if I even want a prenup. Only provisions regarding finances and property are enforceable by the courts so I would only include provisions regarding those two things. Everything else, we would agree on orally.

Anywho, time to get back to the prenup. And for the prospective spouse, I decided to put down Nick Hexum from my favorite band, 311. I guess I should go and alert him !

No comments: