Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Come To Senorita..........

Hello There My Little Pancakes,

I hope you're having a nice weekend.  Pictured below is a T-shirt I bought for a former roommate of mine while we were living together, because I could easily picture him saying something like that to a chick. He was respectful to me and we got along great, but he was definitely a guy in his twenties.


And I have some more Beavis and Butthead for you lovely breakfast treats. Since most of you gave me great feedback on my last Beavis and Butthead post, I figured I would post the song that was out on their movie Beavis and Butthead Do America.

I know, I know, I am juvenile, immature, and twisted. I just can't help but laugh at this song. The chorus, "Come to butthead" never gets old.

Well that is all for now, I was going to write something deep, something with substance but screw it. I don't feel like talking about my feelings today.

Maybe tomorrow.

Ciao and besitos !

11 comments:

Just telling it like it is said...

OMG... I love guys in the twenties... so easy and always arise for the occasion...trust me when they are in the 40's it's not so easy

Organic Meatbag said...

Ooooh...you draw me to you with your siren song and your mesmorizing bellydance..."come to senoritaaaaaaaaaaa"...heheheeh :)

Anonymous said...

Great t-shirt!

Did he ever wear it out in public?

Pesto Sauce said...

Nobody minds taking a look

KrippledWarrior said...

The answer to your question is 29 years.
Have you read Beavis & Buttheads "ENSUCKLOPEDIA?

Red Shoes said...

I would be the syrup on your pancakes... :oD

I LOVE the T-shirt... I want one!!!

Beavis and Butthead... I LOVE them...

~shoes~

x said...

That is the funniest t-shirt. Thanks for the words of encouragement you left on my blog! Did you see I gave you a Sass Award on Friday?

mac said...

Some of us don't outgrow that "guy in our 20s" stage ;-)

Shelly Rayedeane said...

Well I must be twisted too. I love Beavus and Butthead.

I also love Southpark.

UBERMOUTH said...

I am not into Beavis and Butthead. They are too chavvy for me.

The t shirt made me laugh though.

Danielle said...

Love the new picture. Your eyes look really blue.