Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Manslation Monday !

Hey Bitches, Mama is back ! Time for a "manslation".  I can't believe the wierd shit I find here on Craigslist here in the San Francisco Bay Area. So many poor, lonely, closeted freaks with not enough women to satisfy them.

What is up with men and strap-ons ? I will never understand. Why not just get the real thing ? Just man up and get a real man to give it to you ? Look, I wouldn't classify myself as a prude, but me wearing a strap on is on the list of "Not a fucking chance in Hell" If I don't have it, I ain't giving it to ya.

Anyway, below is the ad. Blue is probably what he's really thinking, and red is what I am saying.



Cute White Guy for safe STRAP-ON Play with Female - m4w


Date: 2010-03-20, 3:22PM



I am not the sort of guy you would expect to be posting this ad. I am a clean-cut guy, with a professional white-collar job, and am generally somewhat on the conservative side. Ah, who the hell am I kidding, I TOTALLY fit the profile. I tell people what to do all day long for a living, so for once I want someone to give it to me hard. I was introduced to strap-ons by a girl in college and was surprised to find I enjoyed it, particularly since I am straight. Too scared to admit I may be gay. I am trying craigslist since I am not sure bringing up this topic with someone I know would be a very good idea:) My wife would never understand and she wouldn't know what to tell the kids.

I am in very good shape, just over 6 feet and I have pictures to trade I didn't mention my penis, and that is because it's small. I am possibly open to other sorts of safe fun as well. I will probably ask to lick your shoe or have you whip me hard. I expect you to be clean, cute, and ready to have some fun:) Douchebag smile for douchey requests. I will get a new strapon just for the occassion. Isn't that supposed to be obvious ???? . So, if that is you, send me an email!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craigslist has everything in the personals, and you can sense the obvious desperation of some of the advertisers. It's mostly lies and bullshit, like you say.

Secretia

mac said...

Ewwww!

I think the guy's just being selfish.
what's the old experssion?
'Tis better to give than recieve.

Anonymous said...

I frequently browse the Craigslist personals, just because I think they're so funny. Like 95% of the ads are so desperate.

Anonymous said...

Why are you posting our secrets? ;)

Senorita said...

Oh, sorry babe ;)

Bathwater said...

I think you should stay away from craigslist.

Bev said...

LOL! No pun intended, but I think you nailed it. This guy wants someone to dominate him.

Funny post!!

Choleesa said...

ah geez, where to start??
Total desperation. Poor thing.

MindyMom said...

I think you have that manslation spot on! Nicely done.

dadshouse said...

Hahahahahaha. Love your manslation on that one. And you're right, he probably has a small dick.

Doh!

Just telling it like it is said...

I'm think slash serial killer with a controlling Mother Problem..slash I really would like a transvestite because I will feel less gay if I pretend it is a woman I am with..Men I will never understand them

Big City Dad said...

Dude should just tie his strap on to a tree.

x said...

Ha ha ha ha. This is SO funny Senorita. Your bitch, Pip

Red Shoes said...

Damn... maybe he's constipated... and is needing some relief... just sayin'... :oD

~shoes~

Unknown said...

UGH!!! Don't think he's gay.. but has maybe juuuuuuuust a couple of issues. Maybe.

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Tell him to finger his ass on his own time...and don't forget the lube!