Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Bored and not wanting to sleep

Hello Everyone,

Have you noticed that everytime I post, I usually post pictures ???? I am just so thrilled that I can finally do it. For the first few weeks it was virtually impossible.

It is now late here in Barcelona and I just don't want to sleep just yet. A few minutes ago as I was typing this on my bed I saw what looked like a big bug creep in my room. I tried not to shriek because my roommate is sleeping. Luckily it was a grasshopper, but I smashed it with my shoe before it had the chance to go under my bed.

I decided to post up pictures of one of my favorite models Adriana Lima. Some people say that I look a little like her at my best. I sure hope so. She is so pretty !! I remember when this Bebe ad came out. I think I had just graduated from high school. I have been trying to find the poster of this ad, but I've been unsuccessful so far.

What else ?? Oh yeah ! I had my first Spanish boy problem. Actually, it's more like a big annoyance, but I won't go into that today.

Anyways, I better wash up before I go to bed.

Ciao

 

 

No comments: