Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Just sitting here wishing and hoping...............

Hello everyone,

Just look at that fairy. Isn't she pretty? I stole her from someone else's journal. She's just sitting pretty, waiting for something magical to happen, or maybe for her prince to arrive....................................

I should be working on my resume, but I haven't. I feel guilty, but I will do it tommorow.

I have spent all day in the apartment at my computer just waiting for a response to the many e-mails I sent out............................but nothing really. Waiting for something to happen I guess.

The hardest part about my trip is not knowing what is going to happen next. Back in the states I had the security of knowing that I would have a place to live and food on the table every month. Even though I busted my ass and struggled back home I at least I felt secure. Right now I have none of that. Of course I feel alright for THIS month, but I don't know about next month. Can I stay here or will I be forced to hop back on the plane and head home?? The suspense sometimes just kills me, and there is nothing I can do about it right now. This is August and I must wait for September.

But after I type this I am gonna go out and do some errands. I gotta buy a battery for my camera and sign up for Spanish classes. I am also supposed to meet up with my new friend Sara. I hope she calls me. At least I am keeping myself somewhat occupied at the moment.

Okay, I better go..................................... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great journal! Thank You for visiting mine. I will check up on you to see how you are making out in your adventure.
I love the pictures too!
Keep up the good work.
Bill