Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, July 30, 2004

Travel Hell..............

Hello Everyone,

This weekend I am going to San Sebastian in the north of Spain, near the French border. I will tell you why later, because I am keeping my fingers crossed that this trip works out and I don't want to talk about it too early.

Anyways, today I went to the train station to buy a ticket for my trip. I really should have tried to buy them last night. It was complete HELL, especially since it was so crowded.  I really wish I had a gun so I could've put myself out of my misery. I get there and wait in 2 separate lines, about 5-10 min for each line. No one can help me because I didn't realize that I had to take a number to be helped. ( Classic example of language barriers) So I went and got my number. I had to wait a whole hour just to be helped. And it was a looooong ass wait because I didn't bring any reading material. This totally reminded me of the DMV back home.

While I was waiting to be helped this gypsy woman came by and was selling cheap pens for breakfast money. It seemed like everywhere I went there she was. The first two times I told her "no" I was polite about it. By the third time I wasn't so nice. The waiting and the hot weather got to me. I kinda yelled at her and told her that I don't have money and that I need money too. She finally left me alone :)

 So I finally go to the counter only to realize that the train tickets to San Sebastion are all sold out for the weekend. I waited a whole fucking hour just to be directed to the bus station !! Okay, so I take a deep breath and go to the bus station that the nice lady at the train station directed me to.

I get there and wait about 15 minutes only to find out that I was at the wrong bus station. So then I go to the next bus station. The guy there tells me I am at the wrong station again !!! So then I finally get to the right station and guess what ??? There is a long line of backpackers waiting to buy tickets. I realized that I didn't have the energy to wait so I went and got some food. 

By the time I returned to the line, it was a lot shorter so I only ended up waiting like 10 minutes. But by the time I bought my ticket there was a long line again, and this woman behind me kept bumping into my ass. I just gave her an evil glare. I was so happy just to get outta there. At least I got what I came for.

And now I am back in the apt. Its my turn to clean, and I had a lot to do. Mopped and swept the floors, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom and  I still have to take out the trash.

I hope y'all enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) check out this emo boy hair at this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com