Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Week 2 in Barcelona

Hello Everyone,

These pics were taken during my 2nd week of school. By then I got to know some of my classmates. These pics are of us gals on out little gals-night-out party.

#1: A picture of a street very close to my neighborhood.

#2.)These are some of the gals in my class. They come from Scotland, Holland, Chicago and Colorado.

#3.)A beautiful view of the neighborhood where the restaurant is at.

#4.)We ate at a nice little place called "Mosquito". They serve Asian cuisine. Very good stuff.

#5.) A wonderful piece of art right above our table.

#6.)Some of our desert that still makes me drool when I think about it.

#7.) Us having a nice long conversation about whatever pops up.

#8.)All of us in a nice snapshot.

#9.) Me and my old roommate. I miss her already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could be there with you to enjoy Spain you lucky girl.