Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Pics from My first week in Barcelona

Hello everyone,

I am so happy that I can finally upload pictures. I am sitting on my big bed in front of the balcony typing this.

Anyways, here goes..........

1&2: These pics were taken before my flight to Spain.  #1 is with my aunt and me. #2 is with my aunts and cousins.

#3 is the elevator in my old apt. It is so old. It looks like it belongs in a museum. Needless to say, I was too chicken shit to ride in it. I always took the stairs, and I didn't care how tired I was.

#4-5: These are pictures of my room. Trust me, they seem bigger than they actually are. #4 is the lovely view I lad of the neighboring apartment.

#6-7:  The view I had from the balcony. There was a tree right in the front of it, so this is a view from the side of the balcony. #7 is the view from the living room.

#8: My new roommate and I took a walk around Barcelona the day before classes started. I am standing in front of Arc de Triumf.

#9: The view I had from my classroom.

#10-11: This is a view of some of the cats I had from the classroom window/balcony. There were a lot of cats, but I only cared to capture the mother and her kitties.

No comments: