Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 25, 2004

The latest.................

Hello Everyone,

Don't you just LOVE this dancing cartoon creature ?  He inspires me to get up and dance :)

Soooo much has happened since I last updated. I don't even know where to begin.

I guess I'll begin by telling you that I am finished with my course and I am now TEFL certified. I should be receiving my certificate with a letter of recommendation within a few weeks. I will also be polishing up my resume to be sending out to companies in September.

The class was long with a lot of hard work. At the time it went by so slow. Looking back, it was fast. At least I don't have anymore homework. Last night I dreamed that I was overdue on an assignment.

I had a meeting with someone from the school and he told me that if I am flexible and can work anywhere in Spain that I should go to Madrid because my chances of finding work there would increase by 50%. I guess I shall be finding a way to move to Madrid. I just dunno how I am gonna haul my stuff down there. It was hard moving everything a few miles away. At least I have a month to think about it.

I also moved out of my old apartment and am in a new place. My old room was a little hole in the wall with a view of the other apartment wall. My new room is different. I now have a double bed and my own balcony with a view of the street. I love it. My old host was English. She was a nice person in general, but I didn't really feel that she wanted me there. I just had that uncomfortable feeling. So I am thrilled that I am gone. My new host is Spanish and I can practice my Spanish with her. She doesn't want be bringing any guests over (even girls), but even when I lived in California I almost never had guests. 

I also have pictures, and I will be posting them up very soon. I am so glad that I brought my digital camera with me. I took so many pictures.

Okay, I better work on uploading pics.........

No comments: