Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, July 26, 2004

Old Washburn Hall Days

Hello Everyone :)

As I was just looking through old pictures I found these that were saved from my old AOL journals. These were taken while I was living at the dorms and one of my friends Ernesto was my neighbor. That's how we met and became friends. Brings back some fond memories of my time at SJSU. I miss you Nesto !!!!!!!! Visitarme en Espana !!!

We were just fooling around with his new digital camera and having some good laughs. In #3, I we thought it would be funny for me to dress up all ghetto-fabulous. I look so damn ridiculous it's funny, especially since the photo makes me look paler than I really am (I didn't think that was possible). I borrowed the chain from one of my thug neighbors.

Enjoy !!!!!

No comments: