Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 4, 2004

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Hello everyone,

Well, last night I went to see the Bellydance Superstars show here in Barcelona last night. It was SOOOOO beautiful. The dancers are from the US, most of them from California. I bought some mint tea to take home. Wonderful stuff.

The show was so beautiful for many reasons. First of all the dancers were just beautiful. They all had beautiful long hair with elaborate costumes and makeup. Before I saw the show I was thinking about cutting my hair short. Now I just want to let it grow out as long as possible.

I also loved the show because the dancers had such perfect moves. They executed each move so precisely. They also danced with doubleveils, swords and candles. But what I loved the most was how the dancers incorporated their hair into the dance. When they spun around, their hair also flowed, just like their dresses did. I am definitely dancing again here after my classes are over or when I go back to the US.

Today I got up and looked at my first apartment. There was a single room advertised for 270 Euros and a double for 360 Euros. Well, guess what..... Only the double was available, which kinda irked me a little because the single room is the cheapest and I wanted it. The double room is expensive, but it was pretty.

The girl there was nice and she made me some coffee. I was happy that she has an Internet connection there as well as a dryer. I have neither of those right now. I am going to try to look at other rooms, but we´ll see what happens. I don´t have all day to look at apartments right now.

I did some shopping yesterday and bought some food for the week. I also bought the new Marc Anthony CD, which is all in Spanish. I love his voice. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

I did some homework yesterday, but I have to finish it all tonight. I still have soooo much left to do. I also still need to do my laundry. The weekends sure do go by real fast here.

I would like to post some pictures up here soon, but its hard now. The ISB port here doesn´t recognize my ISB cable. I am going to have to wait until I move somewhere with an internet connection.

It seems like EVERY time I am here typing my blog someone next to me is annoying me somehow. For example, yesterday the man next to me smelled gross. Today the man next to me keeps shaking his leg really fast next to me and I can see it out of the corner of my eye while I am trying to type this. A few days ago this woman wasshouting really loud on the phone to someone for the longest time. I think her boyfriend/husband cheated on her. Who knows ?

Anyways I will try to update this as soon as I can, which will prob be next weekend.

Ciao

No comments: