Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, July 25, 2004

My classmates

Hello again.................

The sad thing about this course ending is that I had to say goodbye to my classmates. We all struggled through this class together and got along really well.

Pics #1-3: By week 3 we all had a bbq at one of the flats which had a cool living room full of art (one of the guys is an artist) and a nice patio. There was some good food. One of the girls is attached to boxed Sangria and had me try. (no thanks).

#4: This was just taken of some of us on Fri. We all came in for our grades and were chatting about our plans after the course.

#5: On of the classmates with a nice view of the balcony.

#6-7: After the course it is traditional for the class and teachers to go to the bar and have a drink and some tapas. ( Lord knows we all needed the drink) This was our last meeting together before people went their separate ways. In pic #6 of of my teachers is sitting to the right of me. He was my favorite. #7 is a pic of other classmates. The guy on the right is one of the funniest people I have ever met.

 

No comments: