Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, August 2, 2004

San Sebastian and a little bit of France

Hello Everyone,

I was supposed to write about this trip last week, but I have been way to lazy because a lot happened here. But as you can see, San Sebastian is SOOOOOO beautiful.

Unfortunately, the bus ride to get there from Barcelona was eight hours. LONG trip. The bus driver stopped once three hours into the trip to let us use the bathroom and get something to eat. The bus also stopped in Pamplona for a few minutes, where there is Running of the Bulls every year in July.

On the way back, I spoke to the guy next to me. We spoke in English so he could practice his English. He also spoke a little German so we practiced a little. We had interesting conversations about the US, our government and our CA government. I got to describle the abysmal condition CA is in right now. He also described the structure of the Spanish government to me. Overall, it was educational for me.

There was also this old guy sitting behind me that I'll just call Hannibal Lector. Every time I saw him he was looking at me. WTF???? Creepy. I was glad when the trip was over. Ew, Ew, Eeeeew !!!!

Anyways, I gotta go but I'll be writing more about this trip later.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures make me want to go to Spain, which had been far down on my list of places to go.