Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Some of my favorite moments in Europe

Hello Everyone,

I am fully aware that this is my second entry for the day, but if I don't write it soon, I'll forget.

Look at the first pic above. It is SOOOO precious. It is of our first litter of puppies that were born around Christmas. The mother dog even made an appearnance. She is on the right. They have since been sold, and my parents now have a new litter. I am sad that I will never be able to see them. I keep asking my mom for pics, but I think she is a little too busy cleaning up all the shit they produce..........

Anyways......... although I am not able to see the cute puppies, I am still getting my doses of cuteness here in Europe.

The second picture wasn't taken by me. It was taken by Alex, one of my new friends here in Spain while he was traveling in Germany. However, the same thing happened to me in Austria while I was enjoying Austrian pastries with my aunt. Basically a little birdie flew down on my plate and started pecking away at the crumbs. I don't remember if I carried my camera or not, but I didn't wanna scare the little thing away. I just sat there while it made pecking noises with it's little beak against my plate. I was giggling for a good five minutes. It was a fearless little birdie....

Unfortunately, I can't capture all the cute moments. They come and go very fast, and they are usually unexpected surprises that brighten my day.

Here are some other moments worth noting........................

1.) I love observing little toddlers, and I especially love watching little girls play with dolls. I think it's so cute. While I was walking home from class one day I saw this little girl with a cute little pixie-cut walking her little baby doll in a stroller with her parents behind her. While she was walking, the stroller hit a rough spot in the cobble-stone street and the doll fell out of the stroller face first on the street. The parents mildly scolded her and told her to pick it up and put it pack. After they helped her pick it up and dust it off, she walked it again. But it happened again ! She wasn't paying attention and the doll kept falling and hitting the ground. I couldn't help but giggle and smile at them and I think the parents got a kick out of me being entertained.

2.) While I was enjoying ice-cream in the FNAC building, I heard a newborn cry. It was kinda cute. It was a baby girl all dressed in pink. The father was trying to comfort it and feed it. He was waiting for his wife to come out of one of the shops. He tried holding it, and picking it up, but it was on a mission to cry. 

When the mother came out of the store, she took the baby and comforted it. She was such a beautiful woman, and not in a model way, but more of a motherly way. She gently held the baby and comforted it. All of her energy went to making sure the baby was calm. She just looked and focused on the baby. I was watching closely, and she smiled at me for a second as I was watching. That was a nice moment.

3.) While I was Figueres, I had a LOT of time to kill before my train came to back to Barcelona. I sat and did a lot of people watching. I saw a little toddler in a stroller. One woman had a very small dog and held it up for her to pet, and she showed the little girl how to pet it. I love it when people teach little kids how to properly pet dogs. The little girl was shy at first, but then pet the dog after some coaxing.

I also saw this little boy in a stroller with his father behind him. The boy resembled him. It was cute to see. While the father was waiting for his wife to come out, the little boy was smiling and making noises at me. He was smiling wide and showing all his new little teeth. He was also shouting at other people passing by. It was cute to see the boy amuse himself. He even was trying to untie his shoes. While he was doing that, he kept smiling at me in a mischevious way. Of course the dad wasn't paying attention because I saw him check out another woman's ass.

4.) While I was at Port Vell, I decided to occupy myself by feeding the seagulls and fish. All the seagulls were busy fighting for bread on the dock and in the water. And out of the corner of my eye I see a cute little birdie hippity-hop on over, clueless as to what's going on. So I toss it a piece of bread. It cocks its head to the side a couple of times before it eats it. It was cute to see it try to eat the bread with its little beak poking at it. Before I was able to take a lot of pictures it flew away. By the way, it is picture #3.

5.) While I was in San Sebastian I saw a couple walk their new puppy. It was a little fluffy baby lab. It was on a leash, and walking with a little grin on its happy little face. And it didn't wanna move. The owner kinda had to drag it on it's little butt. It would walk, and then it would sit and get dragged.

Okay, well enough moments for now.......................

Ciao.....................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these moments. I have an entry coming up in a few days that you DON'T need to read. LOL! It's about noticing things like this. You, my dear, know how to live! : )

Angela