Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Unexpected Changes and some drama.............

Well Folks.....................................

I am not going to Austria tommorow after all. I found this out like 3 days before I was supposed to go. My grandma told me that it's not the best time. However, she is going to send me money to help tide me over which is a huge help.

The family from San Sebastian also told me that I will start work on Sept. 13th. I thought that I was gonna start earlier, but oh well ! Things change ! At least they told me that I can stay at their house if I don't have any place to go. I am still deciding on a date to go.

I don't really know how to feel about this. I need to have some structure in my life. Right now I live each day with no set plans. I need to be earning money too. That should be happening in San Sebastian, but the dates just keep getting pushed back.

Oh ! And more boy updates............................... Mr. Prince Charming that I mentioned in previous entries cancelled on me and wants to know when I am leaving. First of all, it took him forever to arrange that meeting, and then he cancels. We were supposed to meet tommorow evening. He keeps calling and trying to rearrange a time, but I have other plans and I don't know when I am leaving.

 After today, I don't think that I really want to see him anymore. He thinks it's okay to treat me like this, and it's not. If he were really interested in me, he would value the last few days I do have here.  I don't know if Spanish men are like this or not, but I am not sticking around to find out. So man: If you are reading this, I like you, but you are RUDE. En espanol, significa mal educado, vale ? After cancelling on me today, if you really wanna see me, you're gonna have to work at it a little harder, okay buddy ?

Wow. I feel better.

On a better note.....................I went to Montserrat yesterday with one of my new friends, Alex. It was very peaceful and beautiful and I took lots of pictures. Plus, I got a little workout from walking a lot. My butt kinda hurts. I will post the pictures soon.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to dump that guy too. But you don't have to listen to an old lady. : )