Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, August 26, 2004

More Things I haven't written about

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, but I don't have any pictures. I have been a little lazy, and I know that I'll regret it down the road. But, oh well.

I forgot to tell y'all that I went to the movies this week. I was just thrilled that I got to watch the movies in English (with Spanish subtitiles, of course) I went with my classmate from Spanish class. He's from Germany so I got to practice my German. Cuz next week I'll be visiting Oma, and I don't wanna disappoint her..............

We went to the movies twice. The first time we saw Shrek 2. I liked it. And it sends out a good message...... Basically to stay true to who you really are. Plus, the animations were cute. I loved the characters.

The next day we saw Ladykillers with Tom Hanks. Though some parts were funny, I absolutely hated the ending. But there was a lot of swearing and slang and it was cool to see how it was translated into Spanish. And there was a lot of play-on-words in the movie. So, being the only American in the theater I was the only one that was amused.

Today was the last day of my Spanish class. Though I always went to class, I NEVER did my homework. I feel kinda guilty, but not too much. I just graduated from college AND my TEFL course. I just don't have the capacity to study anymore. Plus, it's not like I was studying for a degree or even a grade. Ah, the excuses................. I also sold my books to a girl in the class and used the money to buy myself dinner tonight.

Tonight I had another language exchange. I didn't really like the guy and made an excuse to go home early. But at least I got to improve my Spanish. He smoked a lot and kinda blew it in my face. And he didn't wanna even practice English. Not that I mind too much. I mean, after all its more Spanish practice for me. But come on now !! Why the hell did he arrange to meet me( an ENGLISH speaker) if he doesn't wanna even practice? I mean, sometimes I like to help people improve their English skills. It makes me feel a little smarter and I get to take a break from struggling in Spanish.

Anywho, I better go now. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you had some fun and that is always a good thing. : )
I hope your weekend is wonderful.

Angela