Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Interesting Conversation

Hello there my lovelies................

Haha ! I stole this picture. Isn't it kinda mean ? Nemo was so cute, but I still think it's kinda funny.

Today was interesting day. Let me first start off my saying that I am just tired of getting hollered at by nasty men. Eew !!! Fucking.............eeew !! I don't like perverted men making kissing noises or trying to whisper nasty things in my ear. Nor do I like being hissed at !!! Gah ! Especially if the offender smells like ass.

Don't get me wrong. I've gotten nice compliments, and I will graciously accept if the person is sincere. But if I get treated like an alley cat, I will show him the hand a move along. Okay, 'nuff said about that............

I had a nice language exchange with another Catalan guy today. We talked about Spain and California. I told him about what kinds of food we eat, and what kind of people live there. While we were talking about African Americans, he referred to them as the N word. I almost fell out of my chair. I spent the next ten minutes emphatically explainging to him that he would get killed if he even THOUGHT about using that word in public in the US. He made an innocent mistake and didn't know, but I wonder just how he would be taught the N word.

Then we talked about Mexicans in CA, and he referred to them as "wet backs". I couldn't friggin' believe it !!!! When I asked him how he learned that term, he innocently told me that he learned it from the media. Holy Crap !!!! WTF ???? I better pay more attention to the media here. Needless to say, I took up some more time to explain why he should NEVER use such terms. In fact, I wrote out a little list for him so he'd remember.

Anyways, its getting late and I better go. Tooteloo.........

 

No comments: