Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Minor annoyances that I could do without........

Hello Everyone,

This journal gives me a list of moods to choose from, but "irritated" is not included in that list. Oh Well   :P

First off, it is so hot. I feel so lazy. It is a huge effort on my part to just get out of bed every morning. It is humid and there is no air conditioning here. I take freezing cold showers every morning. After I shower and go outside it takes 5 minutes for my hair to dry and I have long hair. At home it would take at least an hour. I just have no energy to do anything. Aarrrgh !!!

What else??? Oh, I had an appointment with someone to do a language-exchange tonight . He's been e-mailing me all week and telling me that he's looking forward to our meeting. And what does he do at the last minute ? He cancels on me. Thanks, asshole ! If he had just called sooner, I could have made other plans with other people. But it's not too bad. I have things to do. Laundry, work on my resume, look for teaching opportunities, pay bills........... Things that NEED to get done.

Another major hassle is paying my bills back in the US. Not only is there a big time difference, but sometimes they are hard to get a hold of. For example, I can't call the toll-free 1-800 number there. It's not possible from Spain. I am also running out of money really fast, which makes me nervous.............

But I do have to thank God for Nochilla chocolate spread. Not only is it cheap, but it is GOOOD stuff. I love to spread it on my bread every morning. I also love Flaix TV. It is like MTV and I get to see all the latest music videos. Today Lenny Kravitz was singing a song about California. It made me a little homesick. I kinda miss my life I had back in the US, but not really. I know that things won't be the same when I go back to California. I will have to start all over and I know that it will take me a while to get back into the swing of things. I know life will be a struggle for the first few months when I go back. But I know why I took this journey and have very specific reasons for doing so and I don't regret coming here.

 

 

No comments: