Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, August 23, 2004

Yeah ! I am Certified !

Hello there my lovelies.............

I am listening to Missy Elliot as I am typing this. My flatmate here LOVES her. I just got up and did a little dance.

Well, I still feel a little shitty, but I sure as hell feel better than yesterday. Yesterday sucked and just didn't pass fast enough.

Although yesterday was bad, I did have a language exchange with someone last night. He was telling me about all the fun he's been having in Valencia and Galicia. That was cool to hear. We went to a bar and had virgin drinks. After that he treated me to the local Xocolateria (Chocolate shop). I had a chocolate soup with some churros. Damn !! That was good and it made me feel a little better.

Today I feel a little better. I did after all receive my TEFL certificate. I went by the school and picked it up. Now all I have to do is wait for my college diploma to get mailed to me. Can't wait to hold that in my hands. I worked hard for five years, and coughed up about $30K. I'll be paying that off for a while......................

Now I just need to get some actual teaching experience. When I move to San Sebastian I will be helping three young boys learn English. I think that should help.

Anyways, I should be going to the movies to see Shrek 2 tonight in ENGLISH (Imagine that, huh?) I think that should make me feel better.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better.
Wanted to say thank you for the compliment. I have a 38 year-old son and a 35 year-old daughter and six grandchildren. : )
And the picture was taken in April. I thank my father's genes. : )
Angela