Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, August 13, 2004

Sorry, still no pictures.............

Hello Everyone :)

I feel kinda bad because I haven't posted up any new pictures. I should be going to Figueres tommorow morning to see the Dali museum ( if I don't sleep in) so hopefully I will have more images.

ANOTHER language exchanged got cancelled on me. I was pissed, especially I since I could have made other plans for tonight. And thankfully I was lucky enough to find something else to do. It is after all Friday night. This is the THIRD time this has happened to me !!!

I live by a movie theater so almost every time I walk home there is man that begs for money. He stands right next to the box office and holds out his hand. So while you you are talking to the cashier, you get pestered for money by this guy.

There are so many people that beg for money around here. Soooooo many people that sleep on the street. Barcelona is a tourist city and it is full of tourists and there are many people that take advantage of that by begging and and selling cheap useless things. It's so depressing to see. You have to wonder what their stories are.

Anyways, gotta go !!

 

No comments: