Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Good ole' College Days......................

My coolest friend Nesto sent me this picture taken about 3 years ago..............

This was around Christmas time while we were still living in the dorms. All I really remember about that time is that I was having a rough year. I was taking a full load of hard classes and working 2 jobs as well as having other personal problems. I didn't think that I was gonna make it.

And Nesto was next door from me and was always smiling and saying hello. He also used to invite me over to watch the latest popular TV shows. He was just always happy and that rubbed off on me somehow.

I also didn't realize how fat I looked in this picture. Damn !!! The camera added a little more than 10 lbs if ya know what I mean ;)

So, I hope y'all have had friends like Nesto...............................

No comments: