Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, August 15, 2004

My afternoon of cheap entertainment

Hello Everyone :)

Today was an interesting day. I had three language exchanges. The first guy was cool. We had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.

I have been really homesick lately, and the Hard Rock Cafe made me feel a little better. I felt like I never even left the US. We split a huge cobb salad and talked about jobs, languages and Barcelona in general. I had a really good time. After lunch, we went to another place and had Horchata drink. It was good.

My second language exchange partner was cool. I met him again for the second time. He was the one that I went to Park Guell with last week. We went to Port Vell. Last time I went there I saw jellyfish. This time there were none.

But I did see a couple feed the seagulls. While they fed the birds, the fish wanted some of the bread too. It was so fun to watch !! So I decided to buy some bread and spend some time creating a little war. And I got pictures too ! Yay !

While we were at Port Vell I got to witness a beautiful sunset. It was a magical moment to behold !!

After that, I met my third language exchange. I didn't like him too much. But I did like the fact that I had a nice cold glass of iced tea in a beautiful open terraced cafe. So, not all was lost.

And now I am back here putting this entry together. The weekend surely went by quickly. Hell, in fact my whole summer flew by and I am moving soon to another city in 2 weeks.

As I was watching the sunset I thought about how short life is. The sun went down so fast and I realized that I can't stay here in Spain forever and that I will have to go back home soon. It's so sad.

Anyways, I better go.

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a Language Exchange? and what is it reall you are exchanging.....have fun