Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ave Maria

Hello All,

I am feeling better, but still not 100%. It's been rough going to work, school and my internship. I just could not afford to cancel it all. My life depends on getting paid and finishing this quarter nicely. At least it sure feels like it. Luckily I took a little time off my internship to rest. I plan to sleep in this Sunday. 

What else. I was thinking back to my days in Barcelona. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW_ZH0rDrI0

That is a link to one of my fave Spanish singers, David Bisbal. He was popular when I was there. I went on a date with a guy that looked like him while I lived in Barcelona. We had sangria. It was a fun date. He told me his father knew Fidel Castro. I didn't believe him until I saw the house he lived in. Very wealthy, so it was probably true.

I still listen to David Bisbal. When I was in Barcelona my roommate took me to his mother's house and she introduced his music to me. She kept saying his name and dancing to his music. She was a nice lady. During Christmas of 2004 I was bedridden with the stomach flu for a couple of weeks. She took care of me and made sure that I was okay. I used to go over to her house on Sundays for Paella. She was a nice lady. She only spoke Spanish so I learned very fast. She told me that she considered me as her daughter. I will try to get back in contact with her.

I really want to go back to Barcelona and then some. I am still in my twenties (THANK GOD) and single. Most of my debts are paid. Why not. I really hope that I can travel and explore various countries again. It's something I don't want to give up on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am on dial-up so I don't do well with U-Tube or videos, but I know who Bisbal is. He has hair like mine except that his hair is short. lol... Let's face it, the guy is HOT. Yay @ dating a guy who looks like that! So why aren't you still with him?! Would like to hear more about the roommate. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. I hate being sick. Yay @ being able to sleep in... I love sleep. =.)