Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hello,

Today was a relaxing day. I went to church. I usually sit way in the back. I am usually there in the back row with my friend.

Today a young lady comes and sits a couple of chairs over from me. People usually spread out in the back and when they see that I am sitting in the back row, go find another empty row for themselves.

This lady comes and sits down with her three year old boy almost next to me. Nice boy, well behaved.

She had this huge tattoo on her right arm, lol. I usually like to hog the back row, but she didn't bother me. In fact, even though we didn't talk much to each other it was nice to have her there.

After the service I went to my friend's house where we ate and talked about boys, lol. After I got tired of that I helped her with her resume.

She and I went to the same high school, same college (same major) and now I converted her, lol. I convinced her to become a paralegal. She introduced me to her church and I convinced her to be a paralegal, lol. I am proud that I played a part in that.

So anyway, I helped her with her resume and I was amazed that I actually gave good advice. I don't know about regular resumes but I do know a few things about a legal resumes. And she was happy with my advice. So that makes me happy.

What else.............. Oh yes........ I bought new bedding a couple of days ago. I was so happy too. Turns out that I have a queen size bed, and not a full size. I bought the wrong size sheets and I have to go back and exchange it. I was looking forward to new bedding tonite. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is strange to hear you going to church so often, esp with some of the words you say. LOL... but happy for you. It's nice to start the day with church. Kinda makes the whole day special. LOL @ pew hog. Happy to hear you are being helpful. Acts of kindness are awesome. Puts a song in your heart.