Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello there my lovelies.........

Well, I don't know if I have a whole lot to say. It is just one of those days where I feel like I want to be lazy and don't want to do anything at all. I was totally tuning out the teacher in my civil litigation class today. Talking about filing motions did not turn me on, lol.

After class I went to my internship just for a couple of hours. All my boss and I really did was talk and talk and talk, lol. It was nice. Yesterday was my first day and she made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Nice way to start off an internship, don't you think? I know things will get busy. I know that I am gonna learn a lot. Lord knows I need the experience.

I was supposed to go to dance class tonite but instead I went to a Paralegal reception that is held at the end of the spring quarter here at school. I saw a lot of classmates and former classmates.

My favorite teacher sat at the same table as me. He paid me a compliment and told me that I was a very good student and that I was the type of student that every teacher should have. That was a very nice thing to say.

There was also a raffle held and I got a gift certificate for a restaurant as well as certificates for frozen yogurt. Due to the horrendous gas prices here, I welcome any free thing that I can get.

I am starting to panic about the high gas prices.  $4.55 a gallon today. I know that it is going to hit five dollars by the end of the summer. I am angry. I HAVE to commute by car.

Anyway, that is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow @ awesome compliment & hooray for PB&J!!#
xx