Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, June 13, 2008

Goody Two Shoes Survey


FAITH
1. What religion do you follow? CHRISTIAN
2. What religion were you raised as? CHRISTIAN
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? MORE OF A HUMAN PROPERTY
4. Do you believe in magic? AS IN BEING WICCAN ? OR AS A MAGICIAN ?
5. What was the last promise you broke? OOH, THAT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO AND IT'S KINDA PERSONAL.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT PERSON.

HOPE
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? I GOT MORE THAN I WANTED LAST HOLIDAY SEASON
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? TWO THINGS: SETTLING IN MY CAREER AND FALLING IN LOVE
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? I'VE DONE IT LAST YEAR AND FAILED AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IF IT MEANT A CHANCE OF SUCCESS.
4. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? VERY RARELY DO I DO THAT
5. Do you gamble? NO
6. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? NOT THAT I RECALL. 

CHARITY
1. What causes do you support? I VOLUNTEERED FOR A LOCAL LEGAL COMMUNITY CENTER
2. What causes have you given money or time to? SEE ABOVE
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? NO, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? I SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED THE PEACE CORPS. IN FACT, I AM STILL CONSIDERING IT
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? NO, I WILL GIVE FOOD
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?  I HAVEN'T BEEN ASKED
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? MORAL SUPPORT

FORTITUDE
1. What are you most afraid of? BEING WHERE I AM NOW WHEN I TURN MIDDLE AGED.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? I DON'T THINK THAT I DID ANYTHING THAT WAS BRAVE.
3. Who is your favorite super hero, and why? MY GRANDMOTHERS
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? .YES
5. If you were to face the Wizard of Oz, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? MORE COURAGE
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? YESM BUT I GOT OVER IT
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?  MORE OF A FOLLOWER.

JUSTICE
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? YES
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I AM HEALTHY, SO I WOULD PROBABLY END UP GOING.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? NO FOR VARIOUS ECONOMIC AND LEGAL REASONS
4. Which should be guaranteed legal: cocaine, marijuana, heroin?  420
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? NO
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? I DON'T KNOW THAT THAT MEANS

TEMPERANCE
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? I AM A BAD PROCRASTINATOR
2. Do you collect anything? BELLYDANCE OUTFITS
3. Are you addicted to anything? YES, SOLITAIRE
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? YES, BUT VERY RARELY
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? DEBIT CARD, AS I DON'T LIKE TO CARRY CASH AROUND
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: I WISH I HADN'T NOT WORKED OUT LATELY, LOL
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? YES

PRUDENCE
1. Who is the wisest person you know? MY GRANDMOTHERS
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?  YES
3. Do you take advice when it's given?  MY OLD MAN'S
4. What area are you wisest in?  I DUNNO, SOMETIMES I CAN GIVE GOOD OBJECTIVE VIEWS
5. Do you drive defensively? LOL, NO
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? HAHA, I AM NOT ANSWERING THAT HERE
7. What did you learn today? I LEARNED ABOUT PROGRAMS WITH SOCIAL SERVICES TODAY.

No comments: