Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

You can take me out of myspace, but you can't take myspace out of me :)

1. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP

2. Cable or Satellite? SATELLITE

3. Favorite video game? TETRIS OR SOLITAIRE

4. Do you have to sleep with a fan on at night? I LIKE TO, BUT ITS NOT NECESSARY

5. Your feelings on global warming? I DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT

6. Do you still have a VCR somewhere? NO

7. Been on a sailboat? YOU KNOW, I THINK THE ANSWER IS NO TO THAT

8. Two of your best friends are fighting. Your reaction? WHICH OF MY FRIENDS ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ?

9. Home Depot or Lowes? NEITHER, I DON'T FREQUENT HOME IMPROVEMENT STORES

10. Beer or Hard Liquor? NEITHER

11. Best movie you’ve seen recently? FREEDOM WRITERS

12. Would you walk across broken glass for $100? PROBABLY NOT

13. Your feelings on dolphins? THEY ARE LOVELY

14. Would you ever rob a bank? NO WAY

15. Do you plan out your day before it begins? NEVER

16. What kind of digital camera do you have? CANON

17. Can you fall asleep with your eyes open? EEW, THAT'S JUST CREEPY

18. Winter or Summer? SUMMER

19. Your ex’s car breaks down and they ask you for a lift. Your response? I WOULD HELP HIM.

20. Your feelings on Britney? I STILL LIKE HER

21. Do you go to the gym regularly? NOT LIKE I USED TO

22. Ever play with model trains? AS A LITTLE KID

23. You’ve just bought a new house. What color will you paint the walls in the living room? EGGSHELL

24. Best subject in school? LEGAL COURSES

25. What are your goals for this year? TO SETTLE INTO MY CAREER

26. Do you spread false rumors about people just for the hell of it? NO

27. Do you consider yourself religious? NOT REALLY, I RARELY TALK ABOU TIT

28. Internet Explorer or Firefox? FIREFOX

29. Ever play online poker? NO

30. For real money? NO

31. Describe the first house you lived in. I DON'T REMEMBER IT VERY WELL, AS WE MOVED WHILE I WAS STILL A BABY

32. Do you want to kick someone in the face right now? LOL, NO

33. Favorite sport to watch? I DON'T WATCH SPORTS

34. You see someone running around naked in the street. Your reaction? I LOOK. IT'S LIKE A TRAINWRECK THAT YOU CAN'T AVOID

35. How much syrup do you put on your waffles and/or pancakes for breakfast? A MODERATE AMOUNT

36. Favorite junk food? I LOVE CUPCAKES AND CAKES............

37. Bottled water. Yes or no? YES

38. Do you have a lot of candles in your room? NO, I'D PROBABLY BURN THE HOUSE DOWN

39. Are the files in your computer well organized or all over the place? ALL OVER THE PLACE

40. Are there dogs barking in your neighborhood right now? NO, I AM NOT AT HOME ANYWAY

41. Where would you most like to be right now? WATCHING SEX AND THE CITY

42. Do you own a sleeping bag? NO

43. UFC. Entertaining or stupid? I FORGET WHAT THAT MEANS

44. Favorite reality show? AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

45. What was the first CD you ever bought? DESTINY'S CHILD BACK IN 1998

46. Are all infomercials completely pointless? IF THEY WERE POINTLESS, COMPANIES WOULDN'T PAY TO PUT THEM ON THE AIR

47. Who are you voting for in 2008? I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT THAT

48. If money was no object, what car would you drive? AN INFINITI G-35

49. Last 5 played songs in your Itunes playlist? I DON'T REMEMBER, MY IPOD HAS BEEN DEAD FOR A WHILE

50. Was this survey random enough for you? YEAH, GOOD JOB :)

No comments: