Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Call from the past

Hello,

Right now I am listening to Nirvana, specifically the song "Come as you are." I love that song. In fact, I love all of their songs. I definitely miss the nineties.

Today I got a call from and old friend, whom I haven't seen for almost a couple of years now. We used to work at Enterprise. Those were the days, lol.

He called me up and offered me to go to a concert. Cindy Lauper and the B-52s here in Berkeley. The only reason I didn't go was because I had to work. But when I got to work, it turns out the my coworkers would have gladly covered for me. I can't believe that I didn't go. I really missed out.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUMMER!!! But how flattering to have him call ya up. You go girl!
xx