Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some thoughts

Hello there my lovelies,

Soooooooo......... Yesterday I started summer school. I just got done taking my finals on Friday. Now I am in for another session. I am a little burned out at this point. I know that I will have a lot of reading and writing to do for the next 6 weeks.

Today I got my badge at my internship. I am real happy about that. No more waiting in the lobby until my supervisor gets me. Plus, I actually took a good photo today, lol.

Before I go I am leaving a link to a video that I found to be very inspiring. This guy, Matt is so cool. Basically he traveled all over the world and did his dance in different locations. Eventually people started joining him in the dance. Also, he got Stride Gum to sponsor his travels, which I think is genious. I love the scenery in his video shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

Check it out for yourselves. I almost cried. I would love to dance with him. He already has been to San Francisco. I hope you enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grrr @ I am on dial-up, GF!!! You know I cant see this.
Hugz