Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

When School Gets In the Way

Hello All,

I am back in school as you all know. For the most part I have been pretty focused and like devoting all my attention to my studies. ( I need a higher paying job so I can save up to travel the world)

Last Friday a fine male specimen distracted me for a second, lol. He came in to pick up cameras and well gee ! I was there to help him. Really cute. Asking me all sorts of questions, talking about my studies (maybe he admires my intelligence, lol)

Then I asked him what he was doing for the Fourth of July. He was gonna go motorcycle riding in the hills of the Santa Cruz mountains. Then he asked me what I was gonna do and asked me if I like dancing. As soon as he found out that I don't have any nights off for the next 6 weeks he said he had to go.  :(

I haven't been on a motorcycle ride since I was in Spain. I remember my last couple months there this guy took me for a ride up in the mountains where I had a nice view of the city. Mt. Tibidabo. Plus there was an amusement park and a huge statue of Jesus at the top.

I so could use another motorcycle ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol GF. He probably thought you were brushing him off. Tape that mouth shut! LOL